Entrepreneurship has gained an air of fancy and glory nowadays with the advent of so many successful business owners showing the lifestyles they have built for themselves on social media platforms.
However, it is important to know that just like the sport of Cricket will probably not attract an American Football player, entrepreneurship may not be for you.
But if there’s even a spark of curiosity or interest in your heart, then please read on.
I hope you find some clarity and value through this article to help you realize that this life CAN be for you, and you CAN build a life and business that will bring you true happiness and fulfillment. While this is not meant to be an exhaustive list, if some of the ideas below resonate with you, then don’t hesitate to reach out and subscribe to this blog, and follow me on instagram @daniel_murphy_builds. I am always looking to connect and help others along on this journey to finding happiness and fulfillment in their life as I build my own.
- You often think of ideas and ways you think something could be done better, faster, stronger, or more effectively.
- You often think of others’ needs before your own.
- You are inspired by what money can buy, whether that is financial freedom, time freedom, fancy toys, travel, an amazing home, etc.
- You are okay with uncertainty.
- You enjoy learning new things.
- You feel you are meant to do great things, and are unsatisfied in some way with your current life.
- You are passionate about something, and could spend hours without end doing it. No matter what your interest, you can find a way to turn it into a business that can bring you great fulfillment and happiness.
- You can be very competitive and love to win.
- You love selling things.
- You love spending time with people, and are often recharged by being with others.
- You want to build the best possible future for your family.
- You don’t enjoy being told what to do by other people.
- You feel the need to be or do your best at some or many things.
- You want to make the world a better place.
- You want to leave a legacy.
- You like a good challenge.
- You feel good when you accomplish something challenging.
The intriguing thing about this list, is it will most likely not describe you with every line. Every entrepreneur is different in his/her own way, but if there is one thing that is the same in each and every one that is playing at the highest levels, it is that they are fiercely determined people with the right mindset needed to overcome any challenge their business faced on the pathway to success.
I can teach you the mindset, but it’s on you to put in the right work, because God knows no one else will put it in for you.
Let’s Build Together my Friends.